To upgrade and promote the awareness and knowledge of safety, and the safe operation of crane operations, an ordinance stipulating that all construction crane operations must pass the certificate test to obtain the necessary certification to qualify them for the operation of the appropriate type of cranes.
- Teach in English with English Textbook
- Day 1 to Day 3 Theory
- Day 4 to Day 10 Practical and Exam
- Daytime Course: 9:00a.m.-5:00p.m. (Total 10 Days)
- Applicant should have permanent HKID card or working visa
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance and examination pass
- Certificate with five years validity recognized by Labour Department will be issued.
- Room 5, 2/F., Kowloon Plaza, 485 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok
- $8200 per one(each class max. 8 trainers)