Mobile Aluminum Tower is a very common type of construction equipment in Hong Kong. In order to provide a safe access and working platform to workers, many companies will construct mobile aluminum tower in some of the new construction work repair and maintenance alike, which cannot be conveniently done from the ground or from a floor in a building, or from a ladder, etc.
This course aims to introduce safe working method and to provide practical session to students on how to operate, construct and dismantle the mobile aluminum tower in a safety way.
The course is designed for foremen and also suitable for supervisors, inspectors, and personnel working in related fields or carrying out safety works.
- Practical sessions on how to construct, amend and dismantle the mobile aluminum tower in safety way
- Safety requirements of mobile aluminum tower
- External factors that affect the stability of the towers include wind power and ground level, etc.
- Safety use of mobile aluminum tower
- Safety guidelines on moving the mobile aluminum tower
- Teach in English with English Textbook
- Daytime Course: 10:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. or 1:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.
- Evening Course: 6:30p.m. – 9:30p.m. (Two Evenings)
- Duration – 6 Hrs.
- No Special Requirement
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance and pass in examination
- Rm 05, 2/F., Kowloon Plaza, 485 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok