Electric Arc Welding is widely used in various industries such as construction sites, factories and maintenance. During the welding process, the workers are exposed to the strong light, heat, radiation, toxic fume and the fire or explosion due to the failure of welding equipment. To prevent any injuries caused by these hazards, this course aims to provide technique and safety knowledge to the experienced welders.
- Safety Legislation related to Electric Arc Welding
- Danger Acts & Potential Hazards of Electric Arc Welding
- Safety Measures for Electric Arc Welding
- Inspection & Maintenance of Electric Arc Welding Equipment
- Fire Prevention & Fighting
- Contingency & First Aid for Emergency
- Reporting of Accident & Work Injury
- Practical for Use of Personal Protective Equipment & Manual Handling
- Case Study
- Practical for Electric Arc Welding
- Teach in English with English Textbook
- Evening Course: 6:30p.m. – 10:30p.m.
- Duration – 4Hrs.
- Applicant should have experience in electric arc welding
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance and pass in examination
- Room 05, 2/F., Kowloon Plaza, 485 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok
- Room 822, 8/F., Hollywood Plaza, No. 610 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
- Shop No. 41, G/F., Golden Plaza, 28 Shui Che Kwun Street, Yuen Long