Confined space is the enclosed environment (e.g. manhole, caisson, tunnel, pit, tank, boiler, etc.). Within the confined space, the workers may be threatened by the lethal hazards such as oxygen deficiency, toxic gas, fire, explosion, etc. This course aims to provide the basic safety knowledge of confined space working to the workers and make them aware of the preventive measures and emergency procedures in case of accident.
- Nature of Confined Space
- Legislative Requirement of Confined Space Working
- Potential Risk of Confined Space
- Causes of Accident and Preventive Action
- Procedures for Confined Space Working
- Emergency Procedures and Rescue Facilities
- Safety Equipment and Protective Equipment for Confined Space Operation
- Teach in English with English Textbook
- Or teach in English with Nepalese / Pakistan / Indian /Japanese Textbook
- Daytime Course: 9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
- Evening Course: 6:30p.m. – 10:30p.m.(Two Evenings)
- Duration – 8 Hrs.
- No Special Requirement
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance and examination pass
- Certificate with three years validity recognized by Labour Department will be issued.
- Room 05, 2/F., Kowloon Plaza, 485 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok
- Room 822, 8/F., Hollywood Plaza, No. 610 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
- Shop No. 41, G/F., Golden Plaza, 28 Shui Che Kwun Street, Yuen Long