The hazards of confined space such as explosion, oxygen deficiency, toxic gas, etc. are often invisible. Therefore, the hazard identification and risk assessment are essential to ensure the health and safety of the confined space workers. This course aims to provide the safety technique of hazard identification, risk assessment, working procedure, monitoring, etc. to the frontline management.
- Nature of Confined Space
- Legislative Requirements of Confined Space Working
- Potential Risk of Confined Space
- Causes of Accident and Preventive Action
- Risk Assessment
- Gas Monitoring
- Work Permit System
- Procedures for Confined Space Working
- Emergency Procedures and Rescue Facilities
- Safety Equipment and Protective Equipment for Confined Space Operation
- Teach in English with English Textbook
- Daytime Course: 9:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. and 10:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. (Two Days)
- Evening Course: 6:30p.m. – 10:30p.m. and 6:30p.m. – 10:00p.m. (Four Evenings)
- Duration – 14 Hrs.
- Ability to read and write in English
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance, and examination pass
- Certificate with three years validity recognized by Labour Department will be issued.
- Room 05, 2/F., Kowloon Plaza, 485 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok
- Room 822, 8/F., Hollywood Plaza, No. 610 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
- Shop No. 41, G/F., Golden Plaza, 28 Shui Che Kwun Street, Yuen Long