Abrasive wheel is widely used in the construction sites and manufacturing for metal-surface finishing processes through grinding and cutting. Use of abrasive wheel may lead to many hazards such as noise, bursting of abrasive wheel, fire and flying chips. This course aims to provide basic safety knowledge to the workers who operate the abrasive wheel.
- Safety Legislation related to Abrasive Wheel Operation
- Dangers & Safety Measures for Abrasive Wheel Operation
- Structure & Characteristics of Abrasive Wheels
- Proper Mounting of Abrasive Wheel
- Inspection & Maintenance of Abrasive Wheel
- Teach in English with English Textbook
- Evening Course: 6:30p.m. – 10:30p.m.
- Duration – 4 Hrs.
- No Special Requirement
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance and pass in examination
- Room 05, 2/F., Kowloon Plaza, 485 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok
- Room 822, 8/F., Hollywood Plaza, No. 610 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
- Shop No. 41, G/F., Golden Plaza, 28 Shui Che Kwun Street, Yuen Long