The hazards of confined space such as explosion, oxygen deficiency, toxic gas, etc. are often invisible. Therefore, the hazard identification and risk assessment are essential to ensure the health and safety of the confined space workers. This course aims to provide refresher safety training to the “certificate of Confined Space Certified Worker & Competent Persons” holders upon the expiry.
- Nature of Confined Space
- Legislative Requirements of Confined Space Working
- Potential Risk of Confined Space
- Causes of Accident and Preventive Action
- Risk Assessment
- Gas Monitoring
- Work Permit System
- Procedures for Confined Space Working
- Emergency Procedures and Rescue Facilities
- Safety Equipment and Protective Equipment for Confined Space Operation
- Teach in English with English Textbook
- Daytime Course: 2:00p.m. – 5:30p.m.
- Evening Course: 6:30p.m. – 10:00p.m.
- Duration – 3.5 Hrs.
- Ability to read and write in Chinese
- Applicant should hold the “Revalidation Certificate of Certified Worker” and “Certificate of Competent person” which expired not more than three months.
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance, and examination pass
- Certificate with three years validity recognized by Labour Department will be issued.
- Room 05, 2/F., Kowloon Plaza, 485 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok
- Room 822, 8/F., Hollywood Plaza, No. 610 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
- Shop No. 41, G/F., Golden Plaza, 28 Shui Che Kwun Street, Yuen Long