Container handling industry provides job opportunities and contributes a lot to the local economy. However, hazards such as fall of person and falling objects are always associated with the industry and cause many accidents with injuries, fatalities and property loss. This course aims to provide basic safety knowledge to the workers in container handling industry to enhance their safety awareness and prevent work accident.
- Safety Legislation of Container Handling Industry
- Basic Concept of Container Handling Industry
- Causes & Prevention of Accident
- Work Hazards & Safety Precaution
- Fire Prevention & Fighting
- Contingency & First Aid for Emergency
- Reporting of Accident & Work Injury
- Teach in English with English Textbook
- Or teach in English with Nepalese / Pakistan / Indian /Japanese Textbook
- Daytime Course: 10:00a.m. – 6:00p.m.
- Duration – 7 Hrs.
- Applicant should have permanent HKID card or working visa.
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance and pass in examination
- Certificate with three years validity recognized by Labour Department will be issued.
- Room 05, 2/F., Kowloon Plaza, 485 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok
- Room 822, 8/F., Hollywood Plaza, No. 610 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
- Shop No. 41, G/F., Golden Plaza, 28 Shui Che Kwun Street, Yuen Long