Fork lift truck is commonly used for transporting the materials, products, goods, etc. in workplaces. During operation, accidents such as overturn of truck, collision, fall of person and falling objects are always associated with the industry and cause injuries, fatalities and property loss. In this course, the experienced operator will be instructed step by step to obtain the skill in safe operation of fork lift truck.
- Safety Legislation of Loadshifting Machine
- Basic Safety Concept of Fork Lift Truck
- Engineering Principle & Component Parts of Fork Lift Truck
- Pre-operation Check & Maintenance
- Potential Hazards of Fork Lift Truck Operation
- Causes & Prevention of Accident
- Safe Operation of Fork Lift Truck
- Practical Maneuvering, Stacking and Destacking
- Teach in English with English Textbook
- Or teach in English with Nepalese / Pakistan / Indian /Japanese
Theoretical Training Hour:
- Daytime Course: 10:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
- Evening Course: 6:30p.m. – 10:00p.m. (Two Evenings)
Practical Training Hour:
- Daytime Course: 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m. (One Day)
- Evening Course: 6:30p.m. – 9:30p.m. (Two Evenings)
- Duration – 12 Hrs.
- Applicant should have one year or above experience in forklift operation
Award of Certificate
- 100% attendance and examination pass
- Certificate with ten years validity will be issued.
- Room 05, 2/F., Kowloon Plaza, 485 Castle Peak Road, Lai Chi Kok
- Room 822, 8/F., Hollywood Plaza, No. 610 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
- Shop No. 41, G/F., Golden Plaza, 28 Shui Che Kwun Street, Yuen Long